Naim newbie needs hookup help

Unfortunately these are unobtanium in the US, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the same applies to Canada.

1 Like

Is this a new element, used in the making of ‘obscure’ HiFi Cables?:wink:

1 Like

I’m sure a UK dealer would be willing to assist.

sorry about that mistake, I won’t repeat it … and no I purchased the 5si in the summer and haven’t got around to reading the Manual until yesterday, at present I have no cable or speakers

yes I am of the same frame of mind, the unit was not cheap and I’ve come this far so I think following the makers recommendation may be a prudent decision

1 Like

alas, I am an old married man so my “Dating life” is strictly confined to my memories, Thanks for the tip and I will have to check the Canuck Audiomart as $300 for a used set sounds wonderful

1 Like

Naca 5 comes up fairly regularly on both usam and canuckmart. I think my "extra pair"came from canuckmart- I was planning on moving my rack and thought I’d need a longer length of wire. Unfortunately, turned out what I purchased was the same length (I’d assumed how long the original was). So everything stayed as is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.