Naim Powercord alternatives

Shunyata Research. If you don’t want to spend too much try their Venom Series. I use the Alpha’s they are pricey but I only need two.I use a Delta for subwoofer.

1 Like

AV Options Tibia12 with a FurutechF-11 copper plug (US) for the V1 - dead easy to do and save $ over AV Options pre-assembled.

Sean Jacobs Powerblack with the bulgin iec connector for my 160BD. Transformative from the old original cable that came with it - like a rebuild. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another one if needed.

anybody use :
XLO PL-1500 ?
or
Audioquest NRG Y3 ?

I’ve used AQ NRG-Y3 and now use the -Z3 on all of my linear power supplies except the one going to my Qutest DAC. It is/they are great cables, but they seem to be marketed to source gear, not power amps or anything that draws a high current. Not certain I buy that, but there is a mantra all over that the thicker the gauge (10 ga and smaller) the better.
Anyway, I’ve always liked AQ cables. I still use sets of the SKY ICs for RCA applications when it calls for it. Those are outstanding, IMO. Some of the best they made. Silver that has excellent balance, tone and clarity. The Y3 or Z3 with its noise dissipation tech seems to work well. You won’t be disappointed with them.

Chord Sarum t on 555 dr.
Kharma Matrix on 250 dr.
Kharma GR to the wall.

If Chord Superscreen manis cable compared with Naim Power Line Lite, what will you choose ?

Naim Powerline Lite vs Chord Superscreen, which one better for Naim CD Player (CDX) ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.