Naim Prints

Not available anymore as far as I know

I have found some of the old Naim Ad images on the web which are approaching 700kb in size.
But not many… :expressionless:

1 Like

This could be addressed - if the Powers That Be were happy with it.

@Bigears1967 could scan the photos he has - and make the resulting files available, via this Forum.

But as the Copyright lies with Naim Audio, then Naim’s approval should be obtained.

@Richard.Dane - Could this work…?

1 Like

I have a couple of prints.

5 Likes

i would also buy the rest if they release them at any point :slight_smile: I dont think they would allow copies but you could always ask

1 Like

No, this forum should not be used for such purposes. As you say there are copyright issues here and so it falls to obtaining permission from Naim and any other parties to reproduce the prints.

2 Likes

@Richard.Dane - I was hoping the the Naim Forum might provide the means to raise this with Naim Audio - and seek their permission & agreement…?

It could hardly be considered to damage the Naim brand - far from it - just the opposite.

Or perhaps you might suggest who to contact at Naim, to raise this question…?

Asking Nicely

2 Likes

I wish they would re release them as i cant find my sorry i missed your naim im sure i bought it at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

This photo can quite easily be redone by a forum member. There are also some well talented and even professional photographers here.

1 Like

The photographer may well still own the rights to the image. Anyway, Ian, I have messaged you.

3 Likes

Just a couple of the ones I have
A few more at home tucked away.

13 Likes

Fantastic

1 Like

Vanessa working on the CDS is a real favourite.

8 Likes

Looks fantastic

Yes ! You had mentioned that years a go when you were here visiting
I have a lot more of these posters kicking around and a few calendars.
Hats and T shirts ( old school Naim logos )
Perhaps when you write your book I can have them scanned ( if allowed ) for you.

5 Likes

Oops

6 Likes

I’ve got one that you don’t see very often…They’re all great and I wish Naim would consider releasing some new ones!

10 Likes

Not anymore, Charlie found them and put loads up in the entrance lobby. There’s a few ex Naim staff in the old photos.

1 Like

Cool never seen that one

1 Like