Naim speaker terminals query

If your amp is between the speakers the cables will cross over behind it. Don’t worry about it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say more. Just, different. And more to my liking. YMMV.

This is exactly the same as me. I’ve got a lowly Denon pma 800ne that I absolutely love for a budget amp, hell no, not for a budget amp, I love it full stop. I tried usual suspects to beat it, Marantz, Audiolab, Arcam, none got close. But I was curious about Naim. Picked up a used Nait 5si for a really good deal and pow! … this is what they mean.

1 Like

Careful, it’s a slippery slope :wink:

Not that I am aware of.
It would be an issue for me…the two halves of my stereo amp being, in effect different. Others might be happy with that situation. My sentiments are strictly limited to precisely what I have stated.

Likewise.

I would fold the excess 2m and be happy that both channels have the same output load.
I have 5m & 1m, the excess 4m is folded under the rack

1 Like

Yes most of us suffer from upgraditis on here. I’m currently saving for my next step :smiley: be careful being on this forum only increases the chances of it happening to you too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.