Naim streaming and qnap nas

Problem solved. I reset the Nd5 x2 to factory setting using the pin, switched on and the NAS was visible. Thanks all for the suggestions.

Dave

1 Like

Perfect outcome.

Interesting information - thanks. I have 14,563 albums on my QNAP NAS (WD reds) - backed up three times, but always a dilemma as to when the main QNAP needs replacing before it expires.

Andy I felt my antique qnap NAS was lacking in ram and processor power ( i will use it for additional storage ) technically it’s still working, but i needed to rebuilt it’s raid after a disc failure. 2 disc failure would have been more problematic for me. You have plenty of backup’s you will be ok

Mimimserver is version 2.o on qnaps new 5.0 operating system but with the new security protocols i can’t open it from the qnap cloud. My new Pc will have to be used to set it up, accessing my NAS through my local Lan. In the meantime i am happy to run from the NAS’s own media server. Again thank you to all that contributed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.