Naim stuff

Quite. I’d never wear anything with the Naim logo or advertising. I once had a Linn sweatshirt back in the 80s. They sent it as a gift when I registered my Kans. My then girlfriend - she’s now my wife - wore it once when working behind the University bar - she was cold - and got blokes discussing hifi with her. She only wore it once.

6 Likes

They gave me a Naim polo shirt on a factory visit a few years ago, several members here were on the same visit. I rarely find occasion to wear it, it looks too much like a staff uniform.

I have Moto Guzzi club GB and Indian motorcycle T shirts, I normally wear the wrong one for the bike I’m riding.

I’m sorry, I diddn’t catch your Naim?

That’s the one. There’s no text because it’s a photograph (Ilford Galerie) rather then the print used in the adverts. Purchased from Naim by my missus as a present.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Top notch present there, she’s a keeper for sure, :cat2:

1 Like

You perhaps share one of my pet hates - wearing a band T-shirt to a gig by the same band. Different band - fine !

Not sure I’ve got any band T shirts left. I did wear a T shirt from a stand at the the Bayreuth festival to a lot of rock and folk gigs but I’ve lost track of that now. My wife seems to think just because there’s a hole or two…

I had a calendar with that picture on it among others. It was given to me by the dealer when I purchased my first Naim amp 38 years ago. Unfortunately I have lost it :weary:

That’s unfortunate :scream:
I always loved that advert after seeing it on the dealer’s wall in the 1980s.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.