Naim Uniti Atom

I’m pleased to hear it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wez68, would you mind sharing where you get your Atom from? I’d love to get an Atom deal for myself as well. Thank you in advance for your help!

I don’t think its fair on the retailer to name them , the price I paid was due to being let down on an open box Atom I had reserved and travelled up to view, they then offered me a brand new sealed Atom for the price of the open box one due to the inconvenience caused , which was a great gesture from them .

no problem. i understand. thanks for your response.

What I will say is that if you ring round you can easily get a deal , without really trying I got a price of £2100 from Sevenoaks ,£2199 from RS

I bought my Atom a couple of months ago, the price seems to be standard, some great deals from the larger suppliers (RS/Tyson/Sevenoaks) when buying with speakers. I bought from RS who matched a competitors deal, including some good cables - even had two slightly differing deals from two different branches of RS (albeit only £50 between them).

Did I say I’m loving this Atom ? :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.