Naim Uniti Nova Volume wheel Issues

Hi - does anyone else here have any problems with the volume wheel at the top of the unit? Mine “lights up” as my hand approaches the wheel but the volume function doesn’t work. I’ve tried resetting the unit, restoring to factory defaults … but nothing helps. Lighting up the LED tells me it’s not completely dead but it’s pretty useless to me. I bought used so my access to help from Naim is limited (I’m in Canada). Oh and right after I bought it (almost brand new), the plastic trim piece with the lit “Naim” logo at the bottom of the unit fell off. It’s fastened on with double sided tape by the Factory… go figure. Thanks for any and all help.

The acrylic strip is a known problem with a batch of adhesive. Never heard of the volume wheel not working. Despite being second hand i would contact Naim for advice. They may repair free of charge as its a fairly new product. They should certainly send you a new acrlic strip-as it is a known problem.

1 Like

One thing you could check in the Naim app is that you haven’t got “Cleaning mode” checked in setup (the cog icon) because that stops the volume control etc from working so you can dust the unit without having to turn it right off).

Best

David

good thinking but that’s only available on the Muso

Oh well, worth a try!
Best
David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.