Naim uniti Star with Raidho xt-1 upgrade

I think sometimes that there is this desire of sorts to keep climbing the ladder, whether it be Naim or otherwise, but really, it is nice to just breathe and enjoy what great music a simple setup can bring. Not to mention the diminishing returns curve! Nothing wrong with either way of course…

1 Like

That’s where I’m at now. Thanks for saying.

1 Like

Those are very expensive speakers :loud_sound:, I am sure it sounds very good but I think they would reward the system you outline.

How do you like the Red Dawn PC? I’m considering adding a Blue Heaven or Res Dawn.

Red Dawn power cable increased “air” in the sound lower bass a bit and bass /highs separation. Was quite surprised. I was skeptical it would make a difference but it did.

The speaker cables added more definition and instrument separation, less perceptible.

1 Like

Bought them used. And upgraded to xt-1.

If you bought them used, you can check serial numbers for age, and that may be indicative of need to have them serviced.

That would give them as good as new sound

They were just upgraded. Just came back from Denmark. Burning in the woofers now. Amazing sound.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.