Naim voltage change

If we move from USA to Asia where the voltage changes to 230 v, what do we need to do to get a naim amp - XS, Unitiqute, NAP 100 etc - to work?

Does it require a change of transformer? Or only swapping connections and fuse?

Appreciate the insights.

Contact the Naim distributor in the U.S they will be able to make the required changes……its more than a fuse change.

1 Like

In the other direction, but lots of good info about who can do it in US is here:

1 Like

It will either require a re-wire (as well as a change in fuse, labelling etc…) or in a few cases, a transformer change. The former is relatively straightforward and can be done by the distributor, the latter is a lot more work and expense and it may make more sense to sell in the US and then buy new locally. The distributor should be able to let you know what your options are with each piece of kit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.