Naim with Dynaudio Confidence 50 or Bowers 802d3

Hello from Poland for all. this is my first post.
The question is? How to get the most out of Naim’s potential in the following setups vs aftermarket costs vs the best speaker performance and Naim drive?

Dynaudio Confidence 50 (1 pair of terminals) + Naim Nap 300 Dr or Bowers 802 D3 (2 pairs of terminals) + 2x Nap 250 Dr possibly in the same Bowers + Nap 250 Dr and Nap 300 Dr.
I am asking especially For people who working on this topic … :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi, in general I tend to prefer Dynaudio speakers to B&W, but that is just a peronal preference, so you may not feel the same.
It looks like you are considering passive biamping for the B&Ws. I would suggest that it is better to get a higher quality single amp than two cheaper amps.

1 Like

Just welcome Oscar, cannot help with your enquiry…enjoy the forum.

1 Like

A friend has 802d3 speakers and thought the 300dr was not up to the job and then got a 500dr. I don’t know what dynaudio are like

1 Like

This is what I am not sure if the 300 Dr will drive the loudspeakers better than 2x 250 Dr. In addition, there is an opinion about Dynaudio that it is difficult to drive loudspeakers and Bowers are easier

what kind of speakers do you connect with 2x300dr?

Naim SL2s, with snaxo crossover powered by a supercap DR

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.