NaimUniti Mk.1 display panel fading

@ChrisSU, Yes that just about sums it up. Also if you add @Gazza’s early point on this thread that some dealers carry out the battery replacement for nothing and with the recent change/clarification of Naim’s extended warranty years 3, 4 & 5 would see the repair carried out free of charge.

My 2013 Superuniti screen is fading also.For reaching deep into the menu settings this is not ideal.

Naim’s equipment servicing regime has been contentious for a while, I recall, and although I expected a service to be done, I wasn’t expecting it for a while longer, possibly in 2025.
And, servicing costs of all types of equipment has been an issue for years, but I accept the necessity, just hope that the caps will be replaced, not just inspected and deemed good for a while longer, so that another service isn’t required in four or five years time. We’ll see.
I thought £350 was expensive for a replacement display screen, but acceptable if it includes a full service. Pricing does seem inconsistent, though, as Chris_SU shows. I doubt that a replacement CD drive will be needed for my Uniti.
Being a tight-wad doesn’t help, either.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.