NAP 300 and PS

I’m soon to be the proud owner of the 300/PS. :grin: The 300 replaces my 250.2. I can’t seem to find a connection diagram for:

SC2
300 PS

Any ideas where this is?
Many thanks.

Maybe this is of any help:

Yes I e seen this. But it doesn’t illustrate 282 SC2 300.

Could you use the 252/SC/300 diagram on page 9

Personally I would have the SC on the bottom, so the cables can hang freely in a U shape with the SNIAC as close as possible

300 PSU
SC

You will do it the same except there will be another connection on the 300 you put beside the one you already have 250ln…

at the bottom right of the supercap

4m

You will do it the same except there will be another connection on the 300 you put beside the one you already have 250 in the 300 had right and left if you get no sound switch the cables around in the supercap sometime people get them mix up. Great amp I have one myself.

Here is your diagram

I think it’s the 300 input cables that need to be switched around if you get no sound- at the 300 input, not at the supercap.

The Supercap is wired for L+R in all three of the sockets, the 300 interconnect cables only have Left or Right connected- so if you get them switched there’s no sound at all.

Yes you can do that, if looking from behind 300 the red is right and green left.

Which input leads will I need?
Thanks for all the help.

The 2 leads come with the amp and 2 burndy leads.

The leads should be supplied with equipment

If you look at the back of supercap from the right side you will have the burndy them you put the red cable next than the green cable these will be colour coded. The red cable will go into ch2 on the nap 300 and green ch1 on nap 300

Thanks so much for your help. Simple questions I know. :woozy_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.