ND555 review in HiFi News

Bring back HiFi Review :grinning:

1 Like

Now there’s a blast from the past. Those glory days of the 80s and 90s when each month there were half a dozen good hifi mags to drool through :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you’ve done it… just found a web site where you can read online the back issues back to 1958!! So that’s said goodbye to any chance of doing any work this pm :wink:

unfortunately it quite never happens. Or perhaps 0,001% of the reviews…

It could be made amusing, those of us who remember HiFi Review probably still remember some of their comparisons of low-end British kit against top-end non-British kit.

Any clues? I couldn’t find the back issues site

see
https://www.americanradiohistory.com/HiFI-Stereo-Review.htm

Sorry this is the US version :frowning:

On the other hand, there’s a lot of decent kit around which is why you’re unlikely to see a bad review. Legislation has done for manufacturers who produced brilliant (!) if temperamental, shoddily built, dangerous or completely unreliable products. The mags are a good read (I’m talking HFN, Critic and Stereophile here) and I enjoy reading about the products. Review standards seem to be dropping though, reviewers appear across multiple mags and seem to have many products on the go and this shows in the quality of some of the reviews.

same here when i aksed about my nova at the audio show east…disable all unused inputs was the reply

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.