ND5XS error after 4.8 firmware update

Hi, the update via MacBook Pro with mini USB B cable completed uneventfully with no errors. I was very careful to follow the instructions. The unit reconnected with the app easily and I have full control but I’m not getting any signal/sound from the phono output. I’ve double checked downstream, there are no issues with my amplifier, it’s not muted and the issue is the same for my regular source e.g. Radio and Tidal. Has anyone experienced anything similar? And I’m not sure about the best way to proceed to fix this problem? Any suggestions welcome. Thanks :pray:

Check it’s not changed to din output, it’s in the Naim app under output settings. Din is the default.

1 Like

Did you carry out a factory reset as per the update instructions? This would restore the default settings, including turning on the DIN output which is normally used in Naim systems. If so you just need to switch it back to RCA out.

1 Like

Thanks both, you are of course correct. All fixed now thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.