NDX 2 app for Android

I am currently using non PoE ports but I suspected it either doesn’t use the “power” pins or ignores them.

Netgear & other un-managed switches need to ‘learn’ their LAN & who they are connected to. They normally learn & memorise connections in a few seconds, but I’ve had an instant when my Cisco switch got its knickers in a twist & it refused to play.
I just followed the install instructions again, (after first turning it off & disconnecting all the ports), I powered up the switch (first) & then plugged each cable back into the ports & it was all OK.

Thanks - I’ll bear that in mind if I have further issues.

I tried loading the Naim app onto a friend’s Apple device and it worked. Seems like the app is picky about which device is hosting the app. What is really stupid is that the 2 tablets I tried, it controls the NAC 272 without any problems. A really great system…

I seem to have found the answer to my problem- just buy an expensive phone or tablet. Good to know upgrade your streamer and you have to upgrade your phone or tablet :slight_smile:

Once I have the NDX 2 fully connected I will post my findings. The only part of the NDX which works is the internet radio, and to be honest it really doesn’t impress me. The internet radio on the NAC 272 is much better quality…

Thanks again for your input!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.