NDX 2 in trouble

Hello
for the past few days my NDX2 and Roon have been breaking down every day. Whether it’s when I listen to the radio or an album via Qobuz or Tidal via Naim’s app or Roon’s app. The naim reboots itself and comes back to life, but not always. please tell me what i should do to fix this problem. moreover, I have to reconnect to Tidal and À Qobuz each time . Thank you

Bummer. A few first steps to check off first. Are you on the latest firmware on the NDX2, if not, update it through the app menu or screen menu. Also check you app is up to date, or delete it and reinstall it. Then power off the NDX2 and unplug for 30 minutes, and reboot your router. After the 30 minutes, power up again and see how you go. I’ve assumed you are on a wired Ethernet connection, otherwise you might have a network issue if running wireless.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.

What Mike_S said. Plus, are you saying that you have to log back into Tidal and Qobuz in the Roon settings as well?

No

Thanks

1 Like

Hello
I followed your recommendations to the letter a week ago, and every morning the NDX continues to be in trouble. It doesn’t turn on every other morning. And if it turns on, nothing appears on the screen. I have to reinstall Tidal and Qobuz each time. The ndx was disconnected overnight, I reset the application several times and reboot the router. I’m running out of solution . And these problems occur well after installing the latest update.
Thanks

I’d recommend that you contact Naim support. Best to call.

support@naimaudio.com
T: +44 (0) 1722 443405

Hours of service are Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:30pm GMT/BST

2 Likes

Yes, sounds like a hardware issue.

Can you try disabling the auto standby via the settings menu i.e set the NDX2 so it stays on all the time

Have you tried a factory reset? Instructions are in the Troubleshooting section here:

https://www.naimaudio.com/product/ndx-2/support

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.