NDX error-code 'FAULT 36 DSP ERR 1 The 22 MHz'

If it’s fault 35 then a restart should fix it and you can forget about it.

If it’s fault 36 it will, as explained by Steve earlier in the thread, need to go off for a service. In the UK you take it to a Naim dealer and they send it back to Salisbury. Arrangements in other countries may be different.

Best

David

Sorry no - as stated; tried all the tricks including drums from Bengal, nailing the neighbour’s cat to the wall and sacrificing 7 virgins. And it is error 35.

I think that if a restart won’t fix it, then it’s a fault that means it needs to go for a service unfortunately. But you could ring Naim support to check if they have any other thoughts.

Best

David

Hi, in the meantime I’ve returned my NDX to Latham Audio, the dutch Naim importer. Whenever new info on this error-code will become available, I’ll share it, in favor of future Naim-addicts with a similar issue.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike.

Sorry, but if it won’t work after a restart, it sounds like it needs to be serviced.

A last update, as mentioned in my previous reply: the NDX has successfully been serviced by Latham NL / Naim UK. Although it took nearly 5 weeks to get things all done (including transport to/from the UK), I’m satisfied about the result: (some)boards, display and logo were replaced, at reasonable cost.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.