NDX Update

It was just a general comment but that said the answers are all here on the forum and accessible by using the search facility.

I did and after reading a few posts about upgrading the NDX to other hardware I thought it would be quicker to just ask the question that required a quick yes/no. I got my response from Mike straight away. A lot less time than wading through dozens of posts that werenā€™t providing the information I needed.

Itā€™s Christmas
Letā€™s not jump down each others throats for asking a simple question
If it annoys youā€¦open a different thread and read that instead

1 Like

Just to move this on ā€¦ same subject ā€¦ a few weeks ago my Windows-10 got its knickers in a twist & the only option was to run a new install. The excellent MS/Win help program gave me various options, but first option was to overwrite a new install, only problem was it deleted all the self added programs & apps. = grrrr & gnashing of teeth
The reinstall is similar to having a new laptop, all the personalisation stuff had gone & being a bit anal on this stuff it took a few days fiddling to get it fettled right.
Then - thanks to this thread - yesterday I find my Naim Firmware Install program had gone, & this included all the years of beta work & the firmware I thought to be worth saving.
No probs, this morning Iā€™ve reinstalled the Naim program, but what about the old firmware versions ??
Iā€™m hoping its in my backup, but people are waiting to go ho-ho-ho shopping ā€¦ then its my job to do ā€˜the treeā€™
Busy life this

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.