New App release - Apple & Android - Aug 2020 - earlier users?

I like that the Tidal and Qobuz favorites are now all in one place and can be arranged in alphabetical order. A definite improvement and makes it a lot easier to manage. Many thanks and much appreciated.

Well… On a subjective note: My QB1 is working perfectly fine. I have no desire for an App update. A Firmware update making it SQ-adjustable for corner placement (like the QB2 has) would get my attention. Still interested to see any early adopters on a Uniti Star…

It’s always been possible to enable/disable apps via the Input Settings menu. So you can declutter the app home page. For some reason there are exceptions, for example you can’t hide the USB input on the current gen. streamers, and the same applies to the new Favourites button.

Yes - from Home Screen, touch the Tools (gearwheel) to open Settings, Input Settings, touch each line & juggle ‘Input enabled’
I understand what can or cannot be disabled varies with streamer type.

1 Like

Is it possible to now organise qobuz albums by artist alphabetically?

Thanks

Graeme

Yes see my earlier post.

1 Like

I’m not seeing the input enabled option on my app on an iPhone. (1st gen Muso)

This what I have on iPad with NDX

Brilliant. Sorry I missed that.

G

Anyone know what below refers to? I don’t quite get it…

UPDATED: Home Screen Favourites - available from today
We have added more functionality to the Home Screen Favourites view on the lower half of the App home screen - a popular shortcut to your listening enjoyment.

The most recently added Favourites are now displayed first. For Playlists, the most recently modified are displayed first; the dedicated Playlists view also now includes all your playlists, with icons to show their source.

I have this

OK, looks like you don’t the option with Muso

Yes, from what I can see there is no point 1st gen Muso users upgrading since it makes your home screen worse.

1 Like

Hmm, not seeing the a-z button. It did appear briefly but I can’t seem to get it to show again. Never mind, I rarely use the Nova anyway.

However, on the Muso Qb, I now the option to drag and drop the order of my radio stations which is a very worthwhile thing for me. Maybe next time, they can extend this function to favourites.

Thanks anyway @pcd.

Hi Graeme, this is a screen shot showing my Qobuz favourites the a-z plus the options hope this helps.

1 Like

Mike, as a beta tester, is there any value in starting a new topic where people can suggest improvements, and people vote with Likes? Would Naim take notice, or might we end up with such a complex product, with is much functionality, it will become cumbersome and buggy forever.

Haha! I hadn’t populated my favourites of anything enough to invoke the “more” button, which then takes things to the next level in the file structure which then shows the “a-z” button. Thanks for the help @pcd. Having looked at it I’m not sure it was worth it for me. Hope others find it more useful.

Well my radio station order has defaulted to last added which is annoying, I now have to make two key strokes to get to stations I mostly listen to. It looks like this might be addressed in the next firmware issue which allows presets and drag n drop, I live in hope!

It’s not there with muso or Qb gen 1 anyway.
Best
David

That’s just adding another layer, I believe the correct way if you want to contribute is to join the beta group.

3 Likes