New babies tomorrow

I did.

@Mike_S How are you getting on with your new babies now that they’ve run in a bit? It’s an upgrade from a Nova that I’m considering so would you say it’s definitely a big step up and worthwhile considering the cost? Honest answers please!! Unfortunately I’m not in a position to audition so it would be a leap of faith purchase!

1 Like

Looks great the components side by side. I was not expecting this.

1 Like

Yes, honestly, it has been a significant step up and such more so than I anticipated. It was a leap of faith for me too, as I couldn’t audition the NDX2. I’m very happy that I took the plunge. Overall, the NDX2 has an incredible level of detail and subtlety. The SN2 has been quite a revelation, much more coherent and solid in it’s presentation and its very engaging, punchy and present. Yes, it’s a big investment, and I’m pleased with where I’ve arrived.

2 Likes

Looking good Mike, interested to know how the speakers are preforming as it’s probably my next move.

1 Like

I have Totems on both systems, the Forest Signatures with the SN2/NDX2 and Hawks with the Nova. They both seem to be really nice matches. I haven’t trialed many speakers. My Naim dealer is a big fan of Totem and Totem recommend Naim as a great match - seems to work. I’ve listed to the Focal Kantas and found them too analytical for my tastes, the Forests seem more natural and musical and are somewhat cheaper too. Take a long run in though and fatiguing for quite a few months. They are both keepers for me.

1 Like

My guys a big fan (and agent) for Neat, I’m not so sure at this stage though. Probably won’t change them till around Christmas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.