New Naim Radio stations plus a radio upgrade for all Naim streaming systems

Thanks! I just saw it now.

I have question; Since my Naim is just connected via WiFi, will I be able to maximize the sound quality of these radio stations? Or will I only be able to experience this if I’m connected via Ethernet cable?

Great news !
Thank you !

1 Like

Assuming you have no problem with any other type of streaming over your wi-fi, it should be fine. Enjoy!

Hi @Naim.Marketing,

Would it be possible for you to publish a list of the URLs and formats for the new HD streams so that owners of first-gen streamers can set them up using MinimStreamer?

Thanks

4 Likes

That’s not the kind of information i’ve got up my sleeve, but i’ll ask for it!

1 Like

Have spent an enjoyable couple of hours listening to your classical thread … Bravo Naim !

2 Likes

This is absolutely outstanding! Thanks Naim. Love it!!!

1 Like

Hi Clare. Do you know why the “stop stream” capability is missing from radio stations? It was such an overdue relief when it was implemented. But it has now vanished - at least on my app.

Hi all,

For those who use Roon, the Live Radio section has now been updated so all the new Naim Radio channels are included with the various streaming options. Big thanks to the guys at Roon for working with us and getting their directory listings smack on.

Best

Steve Harris
Software Director
Naim Audio Ltd.

12 Likes

Congratulations @Stevesky, your labour of love is a triumph… I hope it feels great and you and the team enjoy the moment. Thank you for all the effort with the stations and the technology and the partners, over and above the actual implementation at Naim. Well done.

Regards alan

4 Likes

Mine is showing it

2 Likes

Seems fine here - have you tried a reboot (of product and App)?

Update: team are working on making this available; i’ll let you know of their progress

1 Like

I REALLY need the 272 successor now. Christmas present from Naim pretty please.

1 Like

Try using Naim multiroom from with the app after starting playback on the ND5 XS2 - hopefully you will see the QB1 and it will accept the stream.

1 Like

Great added value feature from Naim esp. @Stevesky

1 Like

I had to uninstall/re-install, which looks like it might have done the trick. Thanks.

1 Like

Listening to Naim Jazz HD now through Nova and it is sounding absolutely brilliant- well done Naim. Maybe I am being a bit thick but is there any way of finding out what tracks I am listening to?

1 Like

Try as I might I can not find that in the menu.

I was the same before powering off and on my atom I now have the HD folder :blush: