New Q acoustics Concept 30

I’m really looking forward to hearing how the new Q acoustics Concept 30 speakers are going to perform ,it’s looking very likely they are going to be paired with my Atom :+1:

They look like interesting little speakers! Suspended crossover? Been thinking recently about the value of that, or external crossovers, given vibration seems to affect SQ. Keep us posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep a pair of Concept 20 as a spare, they’re very good and punch above their price point. The 30’s will be interesting but they aren’t quite as keenly priced as the 20’s.

1 Like

So , in a bit of a twist , I currently have a pair of KEF LS50 META I,m demoing , and I must say I like them , very very detailed and precise when paired with Atom , wish the Concept 30,s would get released so I can compare them !!

Quick update ,after the demo I had of the KEF LS50 Meta , I,m now the proud owner of a pair now , in Royal Blue , as part of the deal I got at Richer Sounds they bundled in a set of QED XT25 pre terminated cables , and i,m blown away at the difference this has made to the bass in particular with these Kefs, admittedly my old cable was nothing special , but I wasn’t expecting this !!
Decent deal from RS £915 for the Kefs and the QED cable complete with 6 year warranty , that’s my system complete now :grinning:

1 Like

Pics in the system pics thread!!!

jk - that sounds great though, happy listening :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.