New Snaxo

Well I’d love to know who listen tested mine and what they were listening to

When I had it converted to BRIKS the pots were all at minimum
When I had it converted to DBLS the pots were different for each speaker

How do they listen test if they don’t have the speaker

Lyndon

When I bought my new 363 about three years ago for my Briks I asked the dealer to specify the setting for Briks. Naim told us that the DBL settings would be fine and they are. Pot settings were all central. I boosted the Bass output slightly when I moved the Briks into a larger room but other than that have left everything well alone.

I don’t know - you can always ask them…

The DBL Snaxo can obviously be used for BRIKS I’ve done so several times but it’s not the best solution as the crossover points are different
If all the pots are at the central position that only proves my point, I’ve got 2 362’s here set for DBLs, they’re both a bit older and factory settings are marked, none are marked at the central position

Lyndon

Hi Lyndon - week of listening has led me to conclude all is well with Snaxo but I need to upgrade the lp12 - Keel and power supply…

Kasbridge

All upgrades to the LP12 are good upgrades
I don’t know where your positioned but there’s a place in Leicester that’s often spoken about here, there’s no where else my LP12 would go and the last time I was there he said he was looking to upgrade his LP12 to my spec :open_mouth:
You’ll never go wrong with the keel as an initial upgrade and then the power supply
For me I had the Keel much later, but I’ve had Lingos 1,2,3 Radikal and Klimax Radikal and yes there’s a big difference between Radikal and Klimax
There’s the deal at the moment spend a certain amount and get a free Karousel bearing that everyone’s raving about

Don’t forget the tonearm cable this is the most important cable, it has the lowest signal strength and this is the start of everything

I’ll be up there soon for a new bearing and to change the Sarum tonearm cable to Music cable

Lyndon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.