New streaming jazz platform

A new jazz streaming platform is launched in the UK. Perhaps someone knows it? Videos, live, hd files

http://www.the-ear.net/news/streaming-jazz-nice

Seems interesting

1 Like

The platform was co-founded by Arendt, COO Frank Taubert and former Bertelsmann and Sony Music executive Marcel Engh, who’s CMO at Jazzed.

Jazzed is set to launch later this year in the US and Germany, Switzerland & Austria (GSA) region.

No France? Sad

It’s been well put together, I will be investigating it further over the next few days.

1 Like

You can also buy flac albums. Different prices from 5 to 14 GBP per month.
For now not available in France unfortunately.

Just signed in to this and OMG!!! EVERY time I touch anything in the app it asks me to subscribe. Think I’ll give it a miss. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ah, the browser version is a lot less annoying. It’s starting to look interesting. My advice is skip the app unless you subscribe, when I’m sure it behave a lot better.

What is the browser version? You can stream, listen or see something? Without the app?

I can watch, listen and read via my iPad. Then I either watch via Apple TV on my tv, or Bluetooth the music to my 82 via a Logitech Bluetooth gadget (£20 on the river). Obviously it’s not native to Naim streamers so you do what you can with what you’ve got!

However, the website is getting a bit naggy as well now. I get that they want you to subscribe, but for me, this is not the way to do it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.