NEW! Uniti Atom Headphone Edition – and streaming pre-amp!

Not as far as I know. But also a feature I wish was there.

2 Likes

Is it better to keep your headphones in the uniti atom headphone edition are take them out when you finish because I keep standing on the wire I have started to take them out when I finish listening to music I am scared of damaging the unit

I never remove the cable but I’d have headphone stand where I can drape the cable over so doesn’t get in the way.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply mate never thought of that

Looks like your cat is set to pounce on those.

1 Like

Good question. I got my Utopia 2020 for 2500,- € from a dealers display case with less than 10 hours of running, so the answer was at least clear for me. :wink:

He was just protecting his chair :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi all, I’m late to the party here but wanted some advice on the Atom HE use. I am about to purchase it but wanted to check that I can use this as a streamer/DAC source into my Integrated amp. I’m told I can do this but just wanted to check. I’ll be connecting to a Sugden 21se into rca source input. The reason for this is I loved it as a headphone amp but would also like to connect my TV, and CD transport for speaker listening as well as HPs. I assume I would connect from rca preamp out into rca in, increase the volume of the Atom for gain and then use the Sugdens volume as usual. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I use mine into a Nait, so I presume it will perfectly work with your Sudgen.
MArco :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I use my UnitiQute in the way you are doing, and I see no problem .

Ian

2 Likes

Thanks, sound like this is a good use of the Atom then.

1 Like

I have an issue with my atom. Today we got a new heating system and the guy who did the installation interrupted the electricity and after that the atom restarted and is now frozen on the “actualization” screen. Anybody an idea how to proceed? Its not in the app anymore listed too.

Unplug and leave for half hr, then factory reset.

1 Like

will try…how is a factory reset done?

Anybody using an Atom HE paired to new classic 250 already?
Could be a nice combination if a compact headphone / speaker combo is your goal.

1 Like

https://www.naimaudio.com/product/uniti-atom/support

1. Firstly unplug any connected speakers and the power cable.

2. Press the Play/ Pause and Input buttons on the front panel while powering up the Uniti Atom.

3. Continue to hold for 5 seconds.

4. Release the Play/ Pause and Input buttons.

5. Wait for the Uniti Atom to complete the factory reset and go into Stand-by.

6. Press the Power button to power up the product.

1 Like

I’m using one pared with the 250DR and very happy with it. But suspect the new 250 will be even bigger overkill. That said the result will surely be pretty good.

2 Likes

When the new 300 PS will be released, upgraditis will be all over again and it might be a good time to get a used 250 new classic to keep it within budget. But i have the feeling that if your listening is split 50/50 on headphones and speakers, and if the speakers are demanding, it could be a nice “little” flexible system.

1 Like

Keep in mind that regardless of the performance of the new 250 the 250DR remains an excellent amp that you can get a lot of now on the pre-loved market at prices the new 250 will not fall to in years.

İ joined the atomic club:)

15 Likes