Nice Photos

it’s like a poster

My first post to this thread! Taken during the Norwegian Coastal Voyage with Hurtigruten last summer.

12 Likes

Neuchatel lake, one of the biggest in Europe ( Switzerland). I really appreciated this place…

5 Likes

Esparron de Verdon, south of France ( the red rocks and the lake)

1 Like

Still in south of France, near Nice

3 Likes

G

13 Likes

Beautiful!

Doubtful Sound, New Zealand. Yesterday evening.

13 Likes

Rod, you discovered the delightful Pinot Noir down the lower regions of the South Island yet, while hopefully enjoying our beautiful country, good Pinot can get a bit pricey though :confused:
Keep up the great photography, reminds me of long forgotten holidays
Jet boat ride, bungy jump yet :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Paul

1 Like

Somewhere near the border of Thailand and Myanmar. It was a 6000km round trip through the ‘1000 corners’ from KL.

1 Like

a paradise! wonderful!

London bridge taken with my Linhof Master Technika film camera.

img341 by biotecbob, on Flickr

23 Likes

Beautiful photo and beautiful camera.Ok,where’s my CM 500?!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Marvelous pic Rob. Who needs digital eh?

Well apart from scanning and digitising original print. Then converting it to jpeg. And hosting on a digital platform to post on a tinternet forum. But apart from that…

Do you use large format much?

1 Like

7 Likes

Lexi

17 Likes

The view from our back garden, 7 years ago. It was lovely and warm today!

2 Likes

Thanks. I tend to take my large format camera if I go out on specific photo trip, not that I have done that for a while.

It is quite a bit more effort but I enjoy the process. I don’t really enjoy the scanning step (this is a scan of the negative). However the scan for me is just a preview prior to the real magic part which is making a print in the darkroom. I think there is something wonderful about a print made in this way.

6 Likes

To enjoy this picture use the set of icons to maximise the image on the screen and the + - arrow butons to Zoom in and out and pan around the image.

http://www.w9259.co.uk/St%20Pauls/

1 Like