Nice Photos

IPE Armstrong, BC
If you click on the image and enlarge it, the picture does look better (to me !)

G

4 Likes

Yukon/Alaska

11 Likes

RHS Garden at Wisley a week or two back.

8 Likes

Setting sun over Harbin

4 Likes

Excellent resolution!
Can even see the nymphaea norma gedye placard, but were they camera shy? ; )

1 Like

That’s the power of an iPhone XS for you!

I think they have cleared them out of the water. Normally they are there and looking majestic. I think I saw they were going to extend the pond as part of the building works they have going on there.
Best

David

1 Like

Great phoot Graeme!

1 Like

Right time , right place . Hammersmith Bridge in all its glory . This is a great part of the Thames to have a walk , chill out or go for a drink etc . North side of the Thames from Craven Cottage ( Fulham FC) all the way to Fullers Brewery (Chiswick) is my favourite local walk .

16 Likes

Ike or Hulk ?

2 Likes

Thanks, Pete. Nice photo dredging up some fine memories from a couple of decades ago.

1 Like

That’s good to know, quite a lot has changed especially just past where Riverside studios was but nothing to spoil the view / ambience

1 Like

Towers of Power

Towers of Power

8 Likes

No! …not while i’m on the toilet!

16 Likes

Where did you take that shot from, Jamie?

Made me smile. Are you aware of the little hidden joke in it?

Top of the Blavatnik tower at Tate Modern. Had a bit of publicity this week after locals lost a court case over invasion of privacy cos you can see into their flats.

1 Like

Brutal

Brutal

6 Likes

Taken in Norwich last weekend;

ATB. George

13 Likes

Congratulations on a wonderful set of images - an inspiration to see something different in every day life!

1 Like