Nice Photos

Beautiful ! :star_struck:
We can almost hear the fugue :notes: :musical_score: :musical_note:

Thanks Thomas. The lower registers moved my innards!

G

1 Like

Good job.

9 Likes

New camera photos

17 Likes

Lovely photo.

No offence intended, but Monty Python went through my head straight away too when I saw it.

1 Like

He was actually wearing shorts!

G

2 Likes

I use the Olympus Omd em5ii. I used to have a collection of Olympus primes and I was unsure about this lens and it’s f4 aperture but so far I see no problems. Perhaps for concert or indoor events it might not grab enough light but this is not an interest of mine.

Not sure which lens is next. I need a little more reach for my other project.
Perhaps Olympus 75 mm or Panasonic 35-100 f2.8

I recommend the OM System 40-150 f4 pro lens which is also super-sharp, lightweight, very compact. I’ve been using it with my OM-1 & it makes a great combination. Also with latest AI and resizing software, you can often get impressive results at much higher ISO settings than were previously wise to use, though a wider aperture will enable the subject to be isolated better. Everything’s a compromise, I guess it depends on your priorities.

1 Like

Beautiful bottle :heart_eyes:

Thank you, That was a major part of the gift. Charente cut crystal decanter with shaped glass stopper. Stopper in the pic is the Cognac cork stopper. When it requires re filling it may not be xo that goes back in :wink:

1 Like

May I ask in which church/temple this picture was taken?

St Stephens in Mainz Thomas.

G

1 Like

In Germany?

Yes

G

A beautiful church with beautiful stained glass windows by Chagall.

2 Likes

The very one!

G

13 Likes

I thought that I had problems with duck weed in my pond!

2 Likes

Good evening from 1700m

14 Likes