Nice Photos

7 Likes

Hi

Just curious, when and how did you manage to take this picture please…

Is it the Victor?, part of the air to air refuelling tanker fleet (not quite clear enough to be certain, and the picture does not enlarge).

Thanks…

(also same curiosity about the Vulcan, though one was flying on the air displays till a few years ago??)

In Ginza.

8 Likes

Don’t you love it Rafael - it’s fantastic

Thanks for the great photo

1 Like

I love Japan. Can’t wait to get back.

1 Like

Been there Twice - I need to go at least another couple of times as so much to see and do

One of my favourite destinations

1 Like

A few snaps from yesterday,9 mile walk In Llangollen area.

15 Likes

They’re both of Vulcan XM655 maintained at Wellesbourne in Warwickshire.

No Cert of Airworthiness but a team of volunteers keep her maintained (on a shoestring) with occasional engine starts and taxi runs.

None of that yesterday but they did power her up with a generator, hence the lights in the earlier picture.

10 Likes

Thanks…

I like the wide angle here…

Such impressive aeroplains.

I saw the last flight at Eastbourne a few years ago.

Suits You Sir!

3 Likes

St Andrews yesterday.

G

16 Likes

Waiting for the ferry

6 Likes

20 Likes

Riviera di Ulisse, Lazio Italia. I have owned two Ducatis (monster 695 and 696 plus edition). I have been riding this beautiful and comfortable Triunph tiger for a year now. Even though I love the best British products, my heart beats for Italian engines.

6 Likes

Exeter Christmas Market earlier this evening

16 Likes

But its not Christmas yet.

1 Like

This is about the time things kicked off when I lived in Luxembourg and I expect the German markets like Nuremberg to open in the next week or so, too. The winter festival is being built in Hyde Park too.

Beautiful gothic rose window.

1 Like

Yes, the German Christmas markets start the week
before the first of Advent. So they will open next week from Monday onwards. The Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg opens on Nov. 25.

1 Like

34 Likes