Nice Photos

Indeed. I suspect a tad less revolutionary however.

1 Like

The One That Got Away

10 Likes

on hols last summer for a couple of days in Norfolk

9 Likes

From a recent trip to Tokyo. Timed the holidays to coincide with the Sumo tournament and it was awesome.

7 Likes

_DSC1384

4 Likes

Chiaravalle Abbey entrance.

_DSC1414
A column capital from inside the Abbey.

1 Like

some of my favorite turntables, but very expensive…only dream

5 Likes

V[quote=“frenchrooster, post:75, topic:175”]
some of my favorite turntables, but very expensive…only dream
[/quote]
@frenchrooster As lovely as these turntables are, I think these pictures would be better off in a separate thread. I think the main point of this thread is for people to post personal pictures taken by themselves which others would appreciate and share.
Best regards,
Tony

1 Like

je vous reçois 5/5!

2 Likes

lovely picture of the vineyards around Rioja, just outside the town of Haro late spring last year so vines were late budding but northern Spain is a lovely part of the world - the wines quite good also

8 Likes

south of France, in the area of Nice , Menton…

11 Likes

That makes me pine for the Fiords or something similar, Lincoln being my home town :smile:

5 Likes

Another memory jerker - I was here on my birthday last year - December 30th, so grotty at home. Also remember a tour of a rum distillery where you could drink as much as you liked of each of 18 different rums.

Actually I’m surprised I do remember it :wink:

We’d agonised for ages as to whether we shold go away over Christmas/New Year. The doubt dissapeared within about 5 seconds of arriving - we’ll be doing it again this year.

2 Likes

Awesome!

Early winter, Glen Etive, Scotland.

Cheers,

Ian

25 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful Ian. I think I might have liked this and started following you on instagram earlier this evening?

G

2 Likes

Hi Graham,

Thanks for the compliment on the photo.

Not me on Instagram though; I don’t have an account! If it’s the same photo I’d be intrigued; don’t think I’ve posted it in public before this evening.

Cheers,

Ian

1 Like

A nice photo but the colours are a bit ‘odd’, so some fun to be had for those with the inclination, & no it has not been Photoshop’d - 'onest

Where is it exactly
What is the season
Explain the ‘colours’
What are the animals

8 Likes