Nice Photos

Cold is a totally relative term … for the best part of 7-8 months we are at 95F with 90% humidity … tonight is supposed to be around 26F … warm by your standards but certainly not by ours … that’s why we bail during the summer and go up to Nova Scotia … even in the dead of winter up there they don’t have temps of 40 below. Stay warm …

It’s fabulous actually. The university cancelled classes, so I get to stay home all day listening to music!!!

You ought to try retirement … you get to stay at home all day, every day … until you don’t want to …

2 Likes

The Biltmore - Asheville, North Carolina

8 Likes

Very nice b&w,Jamie.

_DSC0872 2

13 Likes

Thanks Fab

Does the cat have a favourite team?

He was initially taken by Sunderland for obvious reasons. Though he likes to follow the ball around for long periods without actually touching it, so they have plenty in common.

3 Likes

Spooky :scream:

11 Likes

Nice kittie :blush:

16 Likes

That is one impressive shot, PB. I’d love to see the Exif info on that.:sunglasses:

Shot with a very long lens :joy:

On the look out for dinner

5 Likes

Maybe not yet?

4 Likes

Now I’m hungry.

10 Likes

Hi Slim68, landscape looks familiar, Serengeti ??

Meet up with this mum & two sub adult daughters in Kruger NP. Spent a good hour with them, 100’s of pics all photo’d from my car. This is youngster washing mum. They got scared off by a family of wart hogs, the hogs faced up to them & the cheetahs nerves got the better of them & they slunk off. Magic moments.

7 Likes

Fabulous ! so well integrated with the trees

at which distance ? you must have a very good camera i guess

Hi Mike, This is on the Kenyan side, the Masai Mara. We followed these 3 for about a hour, it was a very special moment.