No access to journalists picture thread

The last thing I want is to cause dissent on the forum and therefore extra work for yourself Richard so I apologise to you. The problem is the member in question appears to have a huge amount of leeway and caused disruption that was seen by many members with his very first posts.

I’m sure you’ll agree that treating people fairly and consistently is paramount but sometimes that does not appear to be the case…or at least that is my perception.

Again, I apologise for causing you extra work but the ill feeling was started by another member in a thread he could and should have simply ignored.

4 Likes

John, as most here well know, I try hard to be fair, consistent and impartial with regard to every member. With all due respect though you, like every other member will not be privy to any private conversation or moderation matters, so I’m not sure how you can conclude that this is not the case.

a lot of persons gave some likes. You didn’t liked, we have understood now. Are you a brother of HH, H ?

1 Like

Ok Richard, we’ll put it down to my perception that he gets away with more than anyone else. However, I do remember you saying in one of your posts in the now hidden Journalists thread, “where’s HH when you need him” which he obviously took as an invitation to jump in.

3 Likes

Surely time to put the toys back in the pram, and simply allow Richard to apply his normal even handed moderation, rather than seek to prolong this argument by questioning his motives?

8 Likes

Well said Dave, the forums been getting rather tetchy in the last few days.

Chill and listen to some music everyone.

4 Likes

If you are into silly ‘likes’ you can go to my original comment about your dream/ nightmare system of which you are not so sure about the speakers and you will see that it got more likes than anything you have posted. HH and H are not blood related but I tried to preserve the spirit of his thread which for some reason you are not capable of understanding.

1 Like

Hi John. I don’t think it’s for you or anyone to say that I should have ignored something. That is solely up to me. The comment I made that seems to have upset some was simply a desire to get to the bottom of what someone was trying to say, that’s all.

Nobody on here has special privileges and Richard does a superb job of moderating.

I want the Forum to be a happy and useful place as much as anyone else, and I’d dearly love to put this to bed and move on. I do hope you can now feel able to let this rest.

1 Like

Time out guys. I’ll be listening to Always look at the Bright side of live.

2 Likes

I have removed some posts. My I remind members to be civil to other members in here and that aggressive language is not tolerated. Thank you.

1 Like

Sheesh people. Grow up and be nice.

3 Likes

Thank you Richard. Presumably your comment will be noted by all.

1 Like

Woh, posts about posts and what was said to who said what. Is this Facebook. It seems that social media isn’t very social in some people’s hands. Just cause you can respond doesn’t necessarily mean you have too, we all have a filter, it’s your brain.

Think I’ll stick to the music based threads and avoid the noise.

2 Likes

I’m sure we all see things on the forum we find silly and tedious. Perhaps sometimes a bit oblique, sometimes too direct, and deep down recognise that some can come across as a bit ‘shiny’ if English not the first language for poster or reader. Many just choose to ignore and move on.

Some would feel that if you have nothing nice to say, then best say nothing at all.

Unless it’s about He who’s name cannot be mentioned, clearly.

Oh, and Donald Trump.

1 Like

thread open , part 1 and 2 in one thread. depolluted!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.