No Rooms Found message on Unitilite

When I try to connect my naim app to my system I get a message saying no rooms found. Also I can’t connect to internet radio. The system is showing I am connected to the internet. I have turned my modem and phone off and back on again.
I’ve never had this before, anybody have any idea what the problem could be?
Thanks

Did you try turning the Unitilite off and on again? Then on the rooms screen in the app, drag it down and let It go again, so it refreshes.
Best
David

1 Like

Thank you David, turning the Unitilite off and on again sorted it.
Not sure why I didn’t think of that before posting.
Thanks again for your swift response
Bob

1 Like

I’m glad that sorted itself out. Usually that situation arises because the streamer either doesn’t have an IP address or thinks it has one, but it isn’t the one the router thinks it is.

If it happens again, I suggest stopping and restarting the app as the first step, if that doesn’t work then restart the Unitilite and if that doesn’t work either, turn off the Unitilite, restart the router (which is the modem) and when that has fully restarted and the internet is back on, restart the Unitilite. You can always force the app to look again by dragging down and releasing the rooms screen, but occasionally the app gets confused and stopping and restarting the app sorts that out.

Best

David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.