NOVA made in 2021 VS 2019

Well this is a perfect example of what I’m talking about. It just makes sense to do these things with products that have as Long of a service life as Naim intends.

1 Like

It’s hardly a hardware improvement, merely using double sided sticky tape that’s strong enough to hold a strip of Perspex in place for more than a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Well it’s not software…

BAM

1 Like

I can confirm that both units have identical specs - the difference comes because the original weight was wrong (based on development prediction rather than production reality); the packaging got corrected when every Naim unit was reweighed recently.

5 Likes

Hi Clare, that’s exactly as I suspected above. It strikes me as odd that people can tend to suspect some dastardly deeds going on, when the reality is so mundane. At least that should put any further speculation to rest.

2 Likes

The truth is out there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for confirmation. This helps a lot, because the older serial number is cheaper for me to get.
Thank you ver much

1 Like

I think you’ll be delighted with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.