Olive NAC62, NAP 140 and Hi-Cap

I have the following, all Olive, NAC 62 s/n 58217, NAP 140 s/n 59720 and Hi-Cap s/n 58495, none have any service history. All SNAIC’s and speaker cables as well. I’m wondering what they might be worth please?

Could I suggest that you have a look at eBay for what people are now asking?

3 Likes

Exactly. If you know how to use eBay, its very easy & quick to do this - and the results are based on actual sales. Not just guesses or opinions, on here.

2 Likes

If it helps I’ve recently paid around 300-350 for each (not ebay). Ebay prices indicate around 400 ish unserviced for each.

Service costs have gone up this year even at the independents so I wouldn’t pay more for unserviced kit.

3 Likes

Ebay fees are high for sellers. Everything has gone up. If selling on Ebay start price at what you want to get for unit and then lower it a little each week. It will find its own level. I paid about £500 for serviced hicaps around 4 or 5 years ago. I think you’re looking at £400 to £500 for each unit 62, HiCap and 140. Could be sold as a system: Fully serviced £1500. No service £1200. So if serviced you wont get your money back as you’re looking at over £200 for each unit to be serviced. Ebay is a good market to sell as its nationwide or worldwide. Like I said fees are high.

2 Likes

I agree, about £1,200 for the three units as they are. I was thinking £350 (62), £400 (140), £450 (HC) assuming decent condition and pair of phono cards.

Price for speaker cables will vary depending on type, length and connectors.

2 Likes

I’d want to pay £400 per item unserviced. But I’d want them to be in very good cosmetic condition along with original packaging and leads. Then I’d be sending off to Class A to restore to design.

2 Likes

Agreed
What @bruss @Murmur @Thegreatroberto have said sounds about right.

That is, £350 - £400 - £450, dependant on usual variables, age, condition, original box and accessories included, service history, etc, etc.

I’ve just checked in eBay account for watched items and other history. (UK items only)

A NAC62 was available for sale in Jan23 @ £319.99. But didn’t sell.
Another NAC62 currently for sale (buy it now) @ £395. Trade seller.

NAC72’s seem to appear more frequently. The trend for these has been at £500+

I’ve also seen several sellers bundle 62 or 72 with HC and/or NAP. They tend not to sell so easily. Maybe because of the combined higher price point. So, might be easier to sell separately. Just a thought.

As always, on eBay, great photography helps build interest and bids.

Hope that adds something useful.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Goods work - but the OP really should have done this … :thinking:

Its Not Difficult.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.