Only two years, five months!

Can’t wait till the 50th anniversary set of ‘Wish you were here’ is released, anyone else?

4 Likes

You’re definitely an optimist I certainly can’t think that far into the future. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks Pete, that’s the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me!

1 Like

Whatever did happen to Judith Chalmers. :grin:

5 Likes

She’s sat at home waiting for the 50th anniversary box set of WYWH to be released!

1 Like

Still 7 years 2 months, before I go for retirement. :tired_face:
When I read the title I thought it was about that. :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry young man, but sadly (for you at least) that is not the case, and to rub salt into the wound slightly, I retired just two months ago, officially that is, after opting to dump working for a living just over two years ago, isn’t life wonderful!

1 Like

7 years and 2 months you’re obviously a pup also does that include the new retirement age in France.

1 Like

Me too as that is exactly the time I have left at work before retirement (29 paydays to go!) - although Mrs Farthingcat thinks 55 is too young and I’ll get bored!

Not sure what if any new material is in the volts but we’ll see. If the price of dark side is anything to go by we better start saving now!

3 Likes

Ooh! Don’t mention the age increase, still a bit raw at the moment, my son who is only thirty says he has no issue working until he’s 135 here in the UK before getting his state pension, which, if our Govt has anything to do with it it could well be!

1 Like

Not a chance, I certainly didn’t!

2 Likes

It’s only brought them in line with the rest of the world

1 Like

Yes, but then not quite, the lucky devils!

1 Like

Victoria Wood once said she had been a friend of Judith for a very long time, in fact she knew her before she had a suntan!

3 Likes

I think that I’m ahead of most, as I took early retirement just at the new millennium, in December 2000.

1 Like

That’s a bit like the American comic, who knew Doris Day before she was a virgin!

1 Like

Lucky devil!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.