The Grand Cafe

@Richard.Dane what happened to my oops thread.

I’ve moved it to an isolated room. There were some overnight posts that breached forum rules; members criticising other members etc… I need to review it.

2 Likes

Maybe you need to start putting some of the members in isolation. Seems you can’t turn left or right without someone stirring up trouble somewhere.

10 Likes

There does seem to be a misunderstanding by some about what constitutes an attack. Disagreeing with a position or challenging what’s written as fact, does not constitute a personal attack. However, complaining about other members and posting personal criticism of another member, most certainly is.

13 Likes

Yes, I was struggling to understand the direction it was taking, and who was supposed to be attacking whom!

2 Likes

Children. Seriously you’d send them to their rooms if they were yours.

5 Likes

Sending children to their rooms is not the issue, but getting them back!

4 Likes

Cut the power, they also will eventually need food. :grin:

4 Likes

Oh my…

One can only imagine what will happen when that grenade is thrown in the cable mania thread…

1 Like

Never mind the cable thread the new gear thread probably won’t last the night (our time).

4 Likes

I smell a rat…

I’ll leave everything in your good hands, I’m going to bed. I’ll check the fall out tomorrow.

1 Like

Cheers, I’m just finishing up as well. It’ll be interesting to see what chaos happens overnight.

1 Like

Cut the WiFi, that’s even more effective (but also a self inflicted injury if you have a streamer that uses newer Naim streaming platform)

3 Likes

I come on this to learn about music, hifi, theatre, TV and music wine and music.

I treasure this forum for what it is

5 Likes

I left the thread 12 hours ago and found it closed this morning. Don’t know what happened after.
However the klimax on the forum yesterday was negative, a lot of nasty comments on different threads. Bad weather probably.

2 Likes

Surprisingly, the northerners appear to have behaved themselves last night :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Who are they? I see only one, but 2 or more, not.

Yes but it’s still early, we’re about to enter the witching hour.

6 Likes

I understand now, North of Australia and New Zealand.
I leave you southerners, my bed is calling me.

2 Likes