Ordering wait time

Very good service. Worth naming and praising IMNHO unless @Richard.Dane shoots me down in flames for it. Fetching the asbestos Y-fronts, just in case…

Get in line, Tom Tom Audio just sent this email:

Now is the time to treat yourself to that upgrade you’ve been promising yourself before Naim raise their prices on the 6th December.

Naim have not increased their prices since 2019, however component shortages, supply chain disruption and rising distribution costs have inevitably lead to increased production costs which they are no longer able to absorb

3 Likes

Yep, got it…no surprise I guess…

email-
*Now is the time to treat yourself to that upgrade you’ve been promising yourself before Naim raise their prices on the 6th December.

Naim have not increased their prices since 2019, however component shortages, supply chain disruption and rising distribution costs have inevitably lead to increased production costs which they are no longer able to absorb.

Given my CDS3 will likely no longer be repairable, I enquired about ND555/555PS. It apparently goes from the current €25495 to €28999 as of 01 Jan. At todays exchange thats an increase of 3000GBP, will that be the same increase in UK I wonder or is the Brexit tax in there?

At this point I am glad I ordered my ND555 at the start of July. Apparently Naim are waiting on casework. Fingers crossed it arrives soon.

Looks like it’s going up £4K in the UK.

1 Like

@Naim.Marketing Has there been anything new regarding the delivery time of an Atom HE?
Best regards Ulf E

As ever, it’s dependent on whether you’ve already ordered! We’re working assidiously through the backlog, but fresh orders are coming in every day; if you haven’t already placed your order, you’ll be waiting a long time before there’s any ‘free’ stock!

With the price rises coming, it makes sense for anyone whom is after something to place an order at the existing price; in some (but far from all) cases you still may have a few months’ wait, but you’ll have got a better deal, and at least you’re in the queue.

3 Likes

Thank’s for the reply Clare! I ordered the Atom HE in the middle of September. Maybe it will be a christmas gift :blush:?!

Too many variables to know whether you’ll be enjoying it at Christmas or in the New Year, but rest assured we are concentrating fully on hand-building as many as possible of the Atom HE and other products as we can before we head home for the festive break.

1 Like

Hello @Radikal , sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I ordered my Atom HE on the 28th July, I was told to expect it late October, I still haven’t got it, I’m waiting patiently.
The Focal clear mg headphones I ordered at the same time, have arrived at my dealers.
Here’s hoping for a delivery soon.

Edit: The SN3 and HiCap DR I ordered at the same time, I’ve had few weeks now.

He who waits for something good never wait too long. :blush::+1:

Atom HE ordered 2 June - Early October, I was told the first week of November. My dealer now tells me it is being made in a batch that will be delivered before the end of November.

1 Like

Agree but I really hope to receive my 300DR very soon :wink:

4 Likes

My dealer advised that Naim are waiting on the casework for the ND555 I ordered at the start of July. Hopefully will arrive soon.

Whilst not a Naim product just updating my iMac looking at 4K monitors to go with a Mac mini M1 some deliveries for Monitors are being quoted as next March !!!

Have you decided on a particular model? I recently got a HP Z27 4K G3. No complaints.

That the one I was looking at but they flew off the shelves (Delivery March Next Year!!!) looking at a Dell P2721Q or a U2720Q the Maci Mini M1 arrives on Tuesday 16G Ram 512SSD but it appears 4K Monitors are rarer then Hens Teeth ?

I gave up waiting for Apple to release one that Is not 7k … as in €

In the last 7 days I ordered two Naim Fraims on about six weeks delivery according to my reliable dealer.
To my knowledge no microchips should be involved.
However with the 6 Decembe pricer increase there mught be a bit of a log jam in orders?