Ovator s-400 BMR repair

Seems KHF is fairly easy to locate on the Intewebzz… :astonished:

Yes, he is visible and I believe located near Essen Germany which is a few minutes drive from anywhere in the swampy Netherlands.

Good idea. Found a website and will send a mail.
And then hope they will respond

1 Like

Update for the defect BMR:

The distributer apparently does have a used BMR on the shelf, a technician coming back from his holiday today mentioned this and so there seems to be a solution. Normally both DMR’s are replaced when one is defect so this one is still good. Not a perfect solution but I’ll take it, better then what I have now.

The other unit I have sent to a local repairshop, he has been in this business from 1983.
He never seen this problem he said, but as far he can see there is some sort of metal piece inside the voice coil that should have been glued but came loose. This metal has something to do with opposite phase he says.
He didn’t do anything to the unit yet because original parts are hard to find and it maybe difficult to put together again.

I am ordering the used BMR and not yet sure if I want to let him repair the faulty unit.
I will sleep on it.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, it might be useful for the future.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.