Part Time Audiophile Podcast - interview with Steve Sells of Naim

Titled: An Interview with Naim,

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2022/01/13/an-interview-with-naim-audio-the-occasional-podcast/

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing -i’ve edited the title of this thread to make it even clearer.

I sat in on this hour-long chat with Steve and the PTA guys; some really fascinating insight featured around Naim and beyond.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Skip forward to 4 minutes! (Unless you want to hear the adverts)

1 Like

Thanks @MrUnderhill - added to my subscribe list :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just thought I’d give everyone the heads up on the latest podcast from the Part Time Audiophile website which in part 3 of a series entitled What Is British HiFi has an interview (about 1 hour long) with Naim’s Technical Director Of Electronics Steve Sells where they discuss everything Naim.
Happy listening everybody

1 Like

Snap

Interesting to hear what’s Steve’s favourite Naim product. I won’t say what it is, so there are no spoilers. You’ll have to listen…

3 Likes

That was a great listen, thanks for posting.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the reason why green LEDs were chosen for the logo lights on the Classic series. There was me assuming it was aesthetic!

Mark

2 Likes

Any chance to listen to this from ipad on the naim streamer? Indulge me…

Open it in the Apple Podcasts app and you can AirPlay it to your streamer.

Thank you very much - but pls excuse my ignorance: how to find this podcast then in the apple podcast app? Neither the URL can be found nor any ‘naim’ search brings up this interview… (am I getting too old now….?).

I was going to say just search for part time audiophile within the app, but Clare’s link will take you straight there.

1 Like

This worked - thank you very much!

1 Like

I had the opportunity to meet Steve at a Statement Demo in Seattle a few years back. He was great to chat with, providing insight and details far beyond my ability to understand. I loved it.

1 Like