Pet and System Pics

She’s a Aye-aye part of the lemur family. The big finger is for sticking in tree holes and pulling out bugs and things. She’s just a little cutie baby.

Tommy, from 15 years ago (he’s no longer with us)

From CDP to Speaker (Tommy)

26 Likes

My caravan setup using a pair of Sonos Play 1 in stereo mode I knew one day I would own an active setup :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Old system with current dog

20 Likes

Restoration Hardware Sorensen leather sofa. Very nice. Ask me how I know. :slight_smile: My dog is not allowed to touch.

Billy the Cat examining the photographer, while he is listening to the new Kudos loudspeakers…

19 Likes

He has his eye on you probably wondering what the next tune will be.

Cracking setup I bet those Kudos sound awesome.

@HiFiman: Actually I am enjoying them in abundance!

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

30 Likes

Dan, your doggo seems pretty relaxed and at peace with the world.

2 Likes

It’s not legal to have those as pets in most places. Do you really have one, or did you just grab the photo? I’m not really a fan of wild animals as pets, tbh.

Thread should be titled ‘Pet Sounds’ surely…?

7 Likes

I was thinking when I arrived at the part “she sits on the 6th level of phased sound stages” ready to pounce on any “Mana thieving gypsys” and a “present from John Watson” the “long middle finger” in the same breath plus the :slight_smile: at the end, most would know I was taking the puss out of the way mana looks. In my own little world of bent thinking it was…”what an appropriate looking animal to be compared with mana acoustics“ even though I’m a big mana fan and really do love the product and my listening rooms filled with it. If you can’t laugh at yourself then you can’t laugh with other people I say.
Seems how I live in New Zealand where you can’t even bring an apple into the country most would get my “puss take”. If I was into illegal exotic animals, I’d have a tiger protecting my kit not the Aye-aye. Don’t feel bad you didn’t get it as you have pointed out a very serious subject indeed, it’s my bad.
Apologies if I brought anybody distress, particular my buddy John Watson👋
Sorry for the thread hijack.

1 Like

I’ll admit to understanding absolutely nothing of your satire. Not a single word. I was just responding to the picture. Apologies.

Neither does my wife :grin:
She’s from the other side of the world as well.

He seems to be missing something… :8ball::8ball:

1 Like

Archie has been posted before in this very picture on the hifi pictures thread but no harm in having him again:

23 Likes

And they are the litters you know about :dog::partying_face:
Really cool looking dog nice one , thanks for sharing as I’ve never seen that pic made me smile.

2 Likes

Casper, listening to Pink Floyd on my old Devore Nines. And needing a grooming.

34 Likes