Pet and System Pics

Joujoux inside :sweat_smile:

43 Likes

That’s a Cat with at least a “Proverbial” PAIR🤣

2 Likes

It’s what i like about cats; always happy to pick up a spanner and check for naim fraim adjustment :wrench::smile_cat:

14 Likes

:joy:

It was OK, the system was on paws at the time.

12 Likes

“Lazy Sunday Afternoon”.

38 Likes

Two pairs of cats eyes on the 552?

29 Likes

Guarding the gear

32 Likes

My cat would be using those grills as a scratching post! She already uses the GIK panels for that purpose🤬

1 Like

Tiff, in an extremely rare appearance on my knee

29 Likes

You are blessed!

I trust that you fully acknowledge the honour that you have been paid….

Some Dreamies would go down well :smile_cat: :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Google Photos
Jinx says can you please buy a Class A amp!

20 Likes

She’s gone a bit wrong - had to kick her off my knee twice today so I could do some work. This a cat who sits on a knee once every few months, normally :man_shrugging:

Ha… I’m trying to listen to Pink Floyd. Pixie has other ideas:

25 Likes

31 Likes

Keep an eye on her. That sort of change in behaviour can sometimes be a sign that something isn’t right. That could be that she is ill, or maybe you’ve just turned down the heating and she’s using you as a radiator.

2 Likes

I’d like to think that’s love right there…

Well, you say that, but Tiff is well known in our house for being too stupid to turn over the dreamies dispenser toy thing to get them to come out. The other two have it sussed but tiff has no idea. She also has not managed to work out that if it is raining then finding some shelter would stop her getting wet :person_shrugging:

Ziggy / SL2s remarkably he’s still for a second time for a quick snap

26 Likes

I started this thread back in September 2019 with a picture of Poppy here she is with the full stack, seems fitting on post 1000 :grin:

22 Likes