Pet and System Pics

Bless! This is our monster on her return…

13 Likes

Here is our 2 year old girl Poppy with an SL2 in the background…

22 Likes

Purrfect, cute SL2.

1 Like

Theo with ZMF Caldera and Naim Atom Uniti HE.

23 Likes

One more Theo in my headphone listening chair.

32 Likes

Miss Gemma :dog:

28 Likes

Bindy. Bad heart, half blind, not many teeth and looking a lot better than when I found him living in the bin area of one of the streets in the village.

Took me six weeks to get his confidence, enough not to run a mile anyway, then an hour of lying down in the middle of the road near him, flicking bits of cheese, until he came near enough to grab. Good job I had my wife and friend on traffic duty :slight_smile:

53 Likes

Well done @jobseeker that’s a happy ending to a sad story for Bindy. Hopefully he is settling in well and appreciating his new home. It’s heart warming and reassuring to know that there are people like you around who care enough to take positive action.

10 Likes

I echo @Steve_S post, what a lovely outcome for Bindy it looks like she has found a loving home with @jobseeker.

6 Likes

Thanks all. Strictly speaking there’s no system pic here, but we also rescued this monster shortly after, from a garage. We eventually got her a loving home after seven months.

33 Likes

My afternoon visitor is up early today.

Tyr has come in to listen to Santana and enjoy the afternoon sunshine it seems…

30 Likes

The old boy is getting some nice heat from the valves now :slight_smile:

19 Likes

And how’s the dog doing? :wink:

2 Likes

Ahem, ignoring this old boy for the moment, the one with four legs has settled into our routine here now. We had to keep him in a boarding kennels up in the Madeiran mountains for 15 months as we were not allowed dogs in our rented apartment. As soon as our house-build was finished he came here. He will never allow me to be out of his sight or more than six feet away from him at any time. I had an outside kennel area built in case he couldn’t get used to house life, but he’s never been in it :slight_smile:

21 Likes

He ended up on the streets after he lost his job on Star Wars

34 Likes

:heart_eyes: :joy:

Somebody’s enjoying the music this afternoon :smiley_cat:
Oh! …and the Sunshine :blush:

23 Likes

Latika is enjoying Cerys Mathews on R6 this morning.
As I was making a coffee whilst he got up there, I am blissfully unaware of how he got up there.

30 Likes

Probably via the Sondek……much like our Suzy Wong used to do! :laughing:

Be thankful that the lid was down!

2 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye: