Photo opportunity

I would like to join the system pics thread with my photo of my system. However I cannot remember how to do this!
I would like to send it from my ipad to the forum.
Many thanbks as I know it has been well documented before but blame it on a Senior moment!

1 Like

Its the little icon 2nd from right below dialogue box.

On iPad it’s here…

Many thanks I will have a go tomorrow

Many thanks HH I will try this tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing your system. And a perfectly reasonable question, whether you’re “senior” or not!

Hi the bad yogi,
Despite the most helpful replies from HH and Anonymoot, I (being a real non techo person) still cannot upload. The problem is I took the photos on my smartphone (not iphone) but I don’t know how to proceed.
When, as advised, I click on the icon in the dialogue box it comes up with choose files I am stumped how to continue. That’s why my dealer is an essential part of my system!

I haven’t tried this but there should be apps to transfer photos between different systems, either via a computer or directly.

Are you using the DiscourseHub mobile app on your smartphone for this forum? I only have an iPhone and when I click on the photo icon I have the option of selecting a picture from the photo library or taking a new photo. I’d be surprised if it’s much different fur other types of smartphone.

Hi Ravvie and thebadyogi,
Many thanks for your replies but I think I will wait until I go to my daughters (she is in my bubble) next weekend and get her to get the pics onto the forum.

Love this question! I asked my daughter yesterday how to upload a document to Microsoft Teams and she didn’t know, so managed to solve the problem myself. 1-0 to me.

You will need to know the where the picture is stored so you can upload it. If it’s on your phone then you will have to find the location. I usually transfer pictures to my computer and then do it from there. Probably not that easy to explain so I think daughter is the way to go. Good luck.

I use an Android phone. I agree that the upload photos feature is confusing.

Here’s how it appears on my device (Samsung) when I tap the little landscape icon at the bottom right.

Tap ‘Files’:

If you’re not in the Camera folder (ie you can’t see the photos you want to upload), tap the folder babe at the top, ‘Screenshots’ in this example:

Now tap ‘Images’:

Now tap ‘Camera’ to get to your photos folder:

Hi znai and weekend warrier,
Thank you both so much for your advice and znai going to the trouble of your phone graphics.
Have tried to follow advices to no avail! I will wait for said daughter to roll her eyes and then
show me how to upload them from either phone or my laptop. Watch this space next week!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.