Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Goodness me, you appear to have your Burndy and Din to XLR wrapped round each other. Try separating them and see if you hear a difference, which you should.

2 Likes

It may just be an optical illusion because of the central rear leg on the Fraim covering the cables.

1 Like

You are probably right. Let’s hope so.

1 Like

@HH Thanks very much for the observation. I am pleased to say they are 4 inches apart at their closest, so all is well.

1 Like

It looks like the tv is perched on top at a jaunty angle. I hope that’s not the case.

1 Like

The TV is fixed to the wall on a cantilever bracket with a Yamaha sound bar slung off the bracket. Giving just enough of a gap at the top above the NDS.

No internet in the house - so I have created my own network with an old router which controls the Naim app for the NDS and the NAS for music and films.

1 Like

And there was me thinking I need a bigger TV :slight_smile: There’s no sign of downsizing here!

1 Like

A bit of off axis Radio 3 whilst I wait for Mrs M to prepare for an evening watching our son in the school production of Richard II. Sounding good. Maybe because I got the duster out earlier.

32 Likes

Lovely Mark.

Best regards, BF

1 Like

24 Likes

The daily sharing- the-room set up.

When I have the flat to myself, the armchair (headphone chair!) on the right gets moved (coffee table too), the speakers come out into the room and are wider apart. And I sit centrally.

Note the two ‘go’ boxes of records, awaiting departure!

36 Likes

Like the Siouxsie art

1 Like

48 Likes

34 Likes

Yes, too cluttered. Still waiting for my 5 meter TQ speaker cable to arrive, then will move my gears to the left side leaving free space between the speakers.

20 Likes

Hi Naimies, back to the SU again :joy: The Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 was technically perfect and yes less roominteraction with Roomperfect, but also less music enjoyment and fun :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I don’t know why but the Kefs seems to struggle with roomcorrectionsystems. The Arcam SA-30 with Dirac also didn’t do well with the Kefs. Maybe they are designed and tuned to perform best in modern living rooms without the need for roomtreatment/DSP correction.

17 Likes

26 Likes

Slumming it for the next few weeks. :cry: Gonna miss my big rig.

36 Likes

Break!

9 Likes

So sorry Graeme. That looks like absolute hell. Let me know if you need to swap. :rofl:

Have a great break, BF

8 Likes