Please drop by and say hello

Not going to end well is it? :man_shrugging:t4::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the asylum as many non audiofools would call us.
Cracking photos and sytem.

You do know they sell fuses with honey inside, many swear by the sweet sounds they make :innocent:

1 Like

Congrats with your magnificent system Chris!

1 Like

Hello, bhoyo, we’ve discussed in the past that we each support different Glasgow football clubs.

I hope that we can agree, though, on one of my late father’s observations.

Which was: We’re not partisan about the English, we don’t care who beats them!!

Compliments of the season to you.

2 Likes

Thank you Jan :relaxed:

Interestingly with about 50 members responding so far no-one else has admitted any involvement with bees - I thought there might be more!

2 Likes

Maybe not so many newbees here :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been stung by a few.

We love Bees. Have Bee hotels and Bee friendly garden, but sadly I’m allergic to Bee & Wasp stings. Otherwise I probably would have given Beekeeping a go in my extended retirement :honeybee:

2 Likes

Wow! A nice setup, must be weighty on the floor.

1 Like

Great looking system Chris. Welcome to the forum too.

1 Like

Very nice system! Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, lovely looking system :sunglasses:

1 Like

Never quite worked out what this was, could be a bee, wasp or hornet but I never found a picture of anything like it. It was in the south of France.

It was over an inch long and quite hairy, unless it was suffering from some sort of fungus.
We have some black wood bees about the same size too but you can’t get close enough for a decent picture.

Thanks mate!

Thanks!

Welcome and I look forward to reading your contributions.

All best

Graeme

1 Like

Welcome, nice system. Be interested to hear about your ‘journey’, what music inspires you and what music you’ve grown into because of the system you own. I’ve often found listening to certain tracks to be hugely engaging whereas I may have passed the artist by if heard on the radio.

1 Like

Looks great - I’m really starting to dig the black on black Fraim setups

1 Like

Hi there.
I have quite an eclectic palate re my music. I’ve been into Rock, Clsssical, Dance, Indie, at various times. Just depends on my mood.
I’ve recently got into Sub-Sahara North African rhythms and there’s some wonderfully musical albums out there which make use of some delightful percussion instruments which are quite different and the Naim really makes them resonant.
I’ve just listened to quite a lot of Ambient on QOBUZ too but it has to be very musical and rhythmic to keep me interested - I found one album and it was like listening to random sounds … ping pong ball bouncing, that kind of thing. So not really for me. But I’m always searching for new sounds and always like recommendations away from the mainstream.