Poll - Album of the Year 2019

Nice to see a bit of humour, I didn’t think you could cheat might try it myself. :grinning:

2 Likes

Just played around and it would appear you can change your vote but not add a second :grinning:

1 Like

Pete, nice job working around the road blocks and seeing this through to the finish!

If folks don’t like how you set it up they always have the option of doing their own! Anyone can start a thread…

…and of course members can always choose to skip the thread and not participate.

Look forward you stepping up again next year and putting to good use all this experience you gained over the past few weeks. :wink:

5 Likes

Think I’ll let someone else do it 2020. Thank you for your support though, waking up to some of these posts flattens my cappuccino. :grinning:

5 Likes

A better form of poll would be for each participant to submit 5 albums. The best is the one submitted most times. Alternatively, the submissions could even be weighted (5 points for the #1 and 1 point for #5 in each person’s list). The favourites would then be ranked by total points. I don’t think the forum supports this, though.

1 Like

I’m not sure what would make some people happy, but I’ll leave it for others next time. It was always meant to be your favourite album not what’s critics thought.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.