Pound for pound, Naim’s greatest ever product

Agreed.

3 Likes

I have always though the UnitiQute offered exceptional value for money, both in terms of what it could do, and how it sounded.

8 Likes

For me, it was the NAT01 and 02, Nait CB and (!) HDX. It is so sad that there wasn‘t a HDX2.

3 Likes

For me, it was Nait 2 olive.

25 Likes

I think it could have been the 42-110 pre-power combination, especially when paired LP12, Ittok with an Azak and Kans.

6 Likes

Pound for pound………

NAC-N 272

ATB, Dr J

4 Likes

14 Likes

You get a lot of pounds for your money with the Statement! :woozy_face:

3 Likes

In terms of money vs returns I’m going to have to say Atom HE.

6 Likes

I’ve had chrome bumper and olive boxes galore but nothing beats the Nova for value!

4 Likes

The biggest positive change for me was slotting in a 552. No other amp changes /combinations came close to what a 552 brought. Originally using a 250.2 and later a 500.Expensive ,yes ,but the 552 is the game changer.
As far as best for the money, Naca5 would be high on my list.

7 Likes

Hardly, that was a Chord product in the beginning, if memory serve.
Maybe your joking.

The suggested Unitiqute,…nah… thinking the Oled display issue, even I have one myself, splendid sound but too short display lifetime.

272 is pretty darn good two great things rolled into 1

7 Likes

What do you mean by saying that the lavender interconnect was a Chord product? It most certainly wasn’t.

1 Like

No it wasn’t, although the same source for the grey i/c was used by Naim as well as by Chord Cable co. for their Chrysalis.

I stand corrected then, same product made by Naim and also Chord.?

Pound for pound, the NAPSC on my Olive 202/200 many years ago. Followed by a Hi-Cap.

More recently, I guess the Power-Line for me.

4 Likes

What else but the Naim NAC 72?

25 Likes

I’m going left field and nominating the NDX2, as being the jewel in the crown for any streaming based system and value for money.

8 Likes

Other than the UQ2 at it’s debut price (what a machine!) I’d have to say the 72/140. Massive jump in performance. Incredible pre/power combo and it even fit one one shelf! Far closer to the 82/180 than it was to the 92/90.

4 Likes