Power cable advice

I would like to upgrade my Tibia power cables and my budget does not allow me to buy PowerLines. I live in Canada and i do not think PowerLine Lite are available with US plug. Do you have suggestions ? My budget is $200 usd for each cables . I need power cables for SN2, HiCapDr and NDX. Thanks !

1 Like

AV options ?

Check out ZUAudio Event, available new on eBay via auction in the US$100-200 range.

I use the AVOPTIONS TibiaPlus12 Deep-Cryo AC cable for my NDX2 and SN2 and feel they do a fine job. Which model of the Tibia power cable are you using?

It certainly is a large leap in price to the PowerLine which they offer but as you mention they do not offer the PowerLine Lite.

Hello, thanks for your answer. I have the basic tibia cables supplied with the Naim equipments. The avoptions TibiaPlus 12 seems indeed interesting

Thanks, i finally bought three TibiaPlus12 power cables from AVOptions. Great value for money, i am very satisfied .

2 Likes

The next best thing to PowerLines I found for 1/3 cost is Furutec Empire. It’s from their pro audio studio range instead of their audiophile range.

I use this as well as PowerLines. It’s no nonsense 5mm cores and low resistance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.